Everything you need to know about Argumentative Essay
In an argumentative essay, the writer persuades readers to understand and support their point of view about a specific topic. It is a very common assignment for high school and college students. If you have not good writing skills, you can get help from a paper writing service online.
In this type of essay, the writer investigates an issue in depth. Choose the side of the argument carefully. Argumentative essay topics are usually written about science, technology, politics, and the environment.
The main purpose of the argumentative essay is to clarify the thoughts, ideas, or thinking. The writer analyzes the topic in detail and at a deep level.
How to Write an Argumentative Essay?
In an argumentative essay, the writer presents both sides of an argument so that the audience can form their own opinion. A good argumentative essay starts with writing the perfect outline.
An outline is a roadmap of the entire essay, and it helps a lot in your writing phase. The format of the argumentative essay outline is:
- Body paragraphs
A good argumentative essay should have a solid argument and convincing language. If you want to write a good argumentative essay but don’t have enough time, you can ask someone to write my paper for me.
Start the introduction with a strong hook statement. It should capture the reader’s attention, and it must be strong. Provide some background information in this part. Not defined in detail, it can be discussed further. The thesis statement is also stated in this part.
The body paragraphs involve evidence and strong topic sentences. Support your main point with strong facts. Each paragraph describes only one idea, and it cannot be repeated in all paragraphs. The concluding sentences of the paragraph should link to the next paragraph.
The conclusion of the essay is the recap of the entire essay. It is the summary of the essay, and it should be strong. The conclusion of the essay is not so long nor too short.
Structure of Argumentative Essay
An argumentative essay format follows three models i.e.
Classical: The writer tries to convince the reader on their side of the argument.
Toulmin: Present evidence that makes it difficult to argue with a claim.
Rogerian: Discuss both sides of the argument.
Tips for Writing the Good Argumentative Essay
Every essay writer wants to write a good essay and get good grades from the teacher. For this purpose, they get help from a college essay examples. But if you write it yourself, you have to follow some tips.
Here are a few tips that every essay writer should follow:
- Choose a debatable argument.
- Create an outline before start writing
- Use supporting data and evidence.
- Never write the argument side in a very bad manner.
- Keep all your work organized.
- Proofread your work
- Revise it again and again
- Submit clean writing
Argumentative Essay Topics
The choice of topic plays an essential role in the argumentative essay. If the topic is good and you have good writing skills, it makes your essay a successful one.
If a topic is dull, you cannot capture the reader’s attention. An argumentative essay should be controversial, researchable, and arguable. The topic is related to the current situation, and you have enough information to write.
If you have difficulty finding a good topic for an essay, you can choose from the below-mentioned list of topics.
- Why the customer is never right.
- Is multiculturalism good for our society?
- Can smoking be prevented by making tobaccoillegal?
- Parenting should be gender-neutral. Roles should not be defined.
- Is homeschooling better than the public school educational system?
- What age is suitable for kids to start schooling?
- What is the biggest challenge faced by students today?
- Is the feminist movement ruining the minds of young girls?
- By participating in sports, can children be kept out of trouble?
- Should Facebook be allowed to collect data from its users?
- Aggressive dog breeds such as pit bulls should not be allowed as pets.
- Parents of middle students should control their internet.
- Life 100 years ago was much more comfortable than it is today.
- Are social networks an effective platform for communication?
- What was the role of women in the movement toward revolution?
- Women perform better than men in official positions and occupations.
- Fans should not judge players after losses or failures.
- The effects of the Great Depression on the banking industry in America.
- Is Facebook legally allowed to leak private information of its users?
- Should content on YouTube be better regulated?
- Role of teachers in building the kids’ personality
- Is homework helpful or harmful to students?
- Parents love the younger child more.
- Why do people have an abundant amount of mismatched socks?
- Student-athletes and their struggle with time management
- The problems associated with organ donation in the black market
- How much time does a commercial movie take to complete?
- What will the world look like in the event of a technological explosion?
- Animal testing for beauty products should be banned.
- Should there be a restriction on the sales and production of tobacco?
- Shakespeare is the greatest poet of all time. Discuss the reasons behind it.
- Learning multiple languages should be added to the college syllabus.
If you want to write my essay like experts, get help online of college essay. Numerous websites are available, so choose carefully and save from the fraud ones.
Beautiful Appraisal Essay Center interests
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
Top Scientific Essay Topics for Understudies
Proficient guide: How to write an essay?